Building systems with an acceleration advantage is key these days for builders and developers. With the horrendous winter, labor shortages and the improving economy… construction teams are wanting to get projects up easy and quick. With the many alternative building methods being tested, Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) have proven benefits time after time: fast installation with no special training for framing installation needed, multiple building needs all in one step…all while providing an energy efficient building for your client.
See for yourself, the below video documents SIPs being installed at a residential project in Globe, Arizona. The SIPs arrive to the project site pre-fabricated, pre-cut and pre-insulated per floor plans. The panels are assembled together (like a puzzle) by a numbered installation guide specific to each project. Construction waste? Not much…as you can see on the video there is much less waste to send to the landfills.
- Project Location: Globe, AZ
- Project Size: 2,000 sq. ft. house with a 672 sq. ft. garage
- SIPs used: 6″ Walls, 10″Roof
More on building with SIPS:
- SIPs Help Combat What Builders Fear Most – Labor Shortages
- How to Accelerate Your Construction Process
- System Approach to the Building Envelope
Contact Phil Ligon | AZ, NM, TX, UT Rep